Oneness|天地一氣

 


°
ll
I Am the Soul
I Am Divine Light
I Am Divine Love
I Am Divine Will
I Am Divine Design,  The Soul
°
Now, in the name of Source, in the name of I AM Presence of eternal light.
 We 
*
“ May the Light be Victorious in a Unified Sphere of Oneness. ”







°

“True Ones
live in the Expanded
HERE and NOW.
They are always in
RIGHT TIME – RIGHT SPACE”

11:11
°


 


 Remembrance of the ancient ways

聖杯與薔薇聖女團





°



遠了 近了的













°

“ONE BEING IN ACTION is a new level of shared responsibility,
where we put our individual talents together as ONE BEING
as we move into our New True Lives. ”

°
ll
" into the New resonance of  Love and Trueness."

°



°

tachyon chambers




cobra interview

Pleiades Garden

2023年3月法國團隊主持的柯博拉訪談節目 超光速粒子艙專題問答-第二部份






°

"All is Light, All is Love, All is Well. So It Is."

°




SPRING PATH |春途




【觀塵】斗轉參橫軸一歸,可觀馳念化天機。何嘗況味塵間事,了得風煙向采薇。




°



°


144,000 +




°

天心

°


°
Oneness

°

留言

熱門文章